The global Spirulina Market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Spirulina Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Arthrospira platensis, Arthrospira maxima), By Form (Powder, Tablet, Liquid), By Application (Food and Beverage, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics and Personal Care) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026” Additionally, the report provides:
- Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Market Drivers and Trends:
Growing world population According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Housefly Control Market growth.
Increasing need to narrow food security gaps Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the keySpirulina Market trends.
Development of revolutionary technologies The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Spirulina Market potential in the forthcoming years.
Major Segments includes:
- Arthrospira platensis
- Arthrospira maxima
- Food and Beverage
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
Request A Sample Copy Spirulina Market Report
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the key players covered in the Spirulina Market report include
- Hansen Holding A/S.,
- Sensient Technologies Corporation,
- Parry Nutraceuticals Ltd.,
- Cyanotech Corporation,
- DIC Corporation,
- Naturex S.A.,
- Algenol Biofuels Inc.,
- Prolgae Spirulina Supplies Pvt. Ltd.,
- Dongtai City Spirulina Bio-engineering Co.,
- Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co., Ltd.,
- Fraken Biochem Co., Ltd.
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these, is anticipated to dominate the Spirulina Market share during the forecast period
Major Table of Content for Spirulina Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Spirulina Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- North America Spirulina Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Europe Spirulina Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Asia Pacific Spirulina Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Middle East and Africa Spirulina Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Latin America Spirulina Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert
Have a Related News: