The global Prebiotics Market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Prebiotics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Packaging (Canned, Packets), By Product Type (Soups (Wet, Dehydrated, Dry, Frozen, Instant) Sauces (Table Sauces, Cooking Sauces)Others), By End Use (Food Manufacturers, Food Service Providers, Household), By Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026” Additionally, the report provides:
- Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Browse Complete Report:
Market Drivers and Trends:
Growing world population According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Housefly Control Market growth.
Increasing need to narrow food security gaps Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the key Prebiotics Market trends.
Development of revolutionary technologies The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Prebiotics Market potential in the forthcoming years.
Major Segments includes:
By Product Type
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (Fos)
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (Gos)
- Food and beverage
- Animal Feed
Request A Sample Copy Prebiotics Market Report
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the key players covered in the Prebiotics Market report include
- Jarrow Formulas, Inc. (U.S.),
- Cargill, Incorporated (U.S),
- GTC Nutrition LLC (U.S),
- Clasado Ltd. (U.K),
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc (U.S),
- Cosucra Group Warcoing SA (Belgium),
- Stonyfield Farm Inc. (U.S),
- Nexira Inc. (U.S),
- BENEO-Orafti SA (Belgium),
- Beghin Meiji (France), and Roquette America, Inc (U.S)
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these, is anticipated to dominate the Prebiotics Market share during the forecast period
Major Table of Content for Prebiotics Market :
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Prebiotics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- North America Prebiotics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Europe Prebiotics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Asia Pacific Prebiotics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Middle East and Africa Prebiotics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Latin America Prebiotics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]