The global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Probiotics, Vitamins, Minerals, Protein and Amino Acids, Dietary Fibers, Others), By Application (Dietary Supplements, Functional Food and Beverage, Animal Nutrition, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026” Additionally, the report provides:
- Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Request A Sample Copy Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Report
Market Drivers and Trends:
Growing world population According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Housefly Control Market growth.
Increasing need to narrow food security gaps Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the key Nutraceutical Ingredients Market trends.
Development of revolutionary technologies The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Nutraceutical Ingredients Market potential in the forthcoming years.
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the key players covered in the Nutraceutical Ingredients Market report include
- Archer Daniels Midland Company,
- DSM N.V.,
- Ingredion Incorporated,
- Associated British Foods Plc, and BASF SER
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these, is anticipated to dominate the Nutraceutical Ingredients Market share during the forecast period
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert
Major Table of Content for Nutraceutical Ingredients Market :
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- North America Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Europe Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Asia Pacific Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Middle East and Africa Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Latin America Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Read Related News: