The global microalgae food market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Microalgae Food Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Strain (Chlorella, Spirulina, Dunaliella salina, Others), By Form (Capsules, Liquid, Tablets), By Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Online Channels, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Others) and Geography Forecast Till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/grain-silos-market-103188
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other microalgae food market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the key companies that are present in the global microalgae-based aquafeed market are
- Cellana Inc,
- Cyanotech Corporation,
- Algatechnologies ltd.,
- CP Kelco, and other players.
According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 73% of fish oil and 70% of fish meal is consumed by the aquaculture industry. But, the production of fishmeal declined by 2.4% from 2005 to 2015. This was because of a shift in demand from aquaculture industry. Fortune Business Insights predicts that due to the expensive nature of microalgae products, growth of the market is likely to get hampered. The aquafeed additives that are produced from microalgae are considered to be special products due to their high cost. Hence, prominent players from the industry are conducting various trials to increase their efficiency in order to produce cost-effective alternatives to fish oil and fish meal out of microalgae.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/grain-fumigation-market-size-outlook-share-demand-manufacturers-and-2027-forecast-2020-08-26?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Microalgae Food Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Microalgae Food Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Microalgae Food Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Microalgae Food Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245