The global high fructose corn syrup market is growing due to the increasing demand for sweeteners from the food and beverage industry.The high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) market is witnessing a significant growth owing to its wide utilization as a sweetener in various processed foods.A recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “High Fructose Corn Syrup Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Application (Food and Beverage, [Bakery, Cereal Products, Confectionery, Dairy, Beverages] Pharmaceutical) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028,”discusses the market and its prime growth trajectories in details.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact Analysis? of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share and Trends
- Includes Updated List of table and figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What are the Objectives of the Report?
- An elaborative review of the market
- Factors driving, restricting, creating opportunities for, and challenging the market
- List of key players, and the major strategies adopted by them to reach for the top position in the market
- Major industry developments, and other interesting insights into the market
- Current trends that are prevalent in the market
Increased Utilization of HFCS as an Alternative to Regular Sugar
The evolving lifestyles and growing health consciousness among the consumers have negatively impacted the high fructose corn syrup market. The rising incidences of obesity and diabetes associated with the consumption of high-calorie sweeteners such as HFCS has influenced them to shift towards low or zero-calories sweeteners. The presence of high-intensity natural sweeteners such as stevia has also hampered the global sales performance of HFCS.
North America is expected to witness significant growth in the high fructose corn syrup market in the forthcoming years. The US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) grants HFCS the Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status. The U.S. is amongst the leading producer of corn, which aids in wide availability and reliability of corn for the production of HFCS. HFCS has been widely adopted by the U.S. food and beverage manufacturers as it offers higher stability as compared to granulated sugar. The wide incorporation of HFCS in various ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages coupled with the rising trend of RTD beverages among the consumers is anticipated to positively impact the growth of HFCS in the region.
Europe are projected to witness considerable growth in the foreseeable years. The manufacturers are shifting towards high fructose corn syrup as sweetener owing to the scarce availability and increase in price of regular sugar. Thus, these factors are expected to fuel the growth of the regional high fructose corn syrup market.
- Food and Beverage
- Cereal Products
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, UAE, and Rest of MEandA)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
List of High Fructose Corn Syrup Market Manufacturers include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited
- Tate and Lyle
- Showa Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- Roquette Frères
- DAESANG Corporation
- Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd.
- Sinofi Ingredients
- Kasyap Sweeteners Ltd.
High Fructose Corn Syrup Market Report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Key Questions Answered:
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Browse Complete Summary of research: