The gluten-free sugar-syrup market is witnessing robust growth owing to the rising trend of free-from foods. Free-from foods such as gluten-free, lactose-free, chemical-free are perceived to be healthier and safer as compared to traditionalproducts.Gluten is believed to contribute to lifestyle-related health conditions such as obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.A recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Gluten-free Sugar Syrup Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Glucose Syrup, Fructose Syrup, Maltose Syrup, Others), By Application (Bakery Products, Confectionery, Nutrition Bar, Dressings, Beverages, Dairy Products, Other Non-food Applications) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028,”discusses the market and its prime growth trajectories in details.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact Analysis? of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share and Trends
- Includes Updated List of table and figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
List of Gluten-free Sugar Syrup Market Manufacturers include:
- Cargill, Inc.
- Canadian Organic Maple Co. Ltd.
- Monin, Inc.
- Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc.
- BandG Foods, Inc.
- International Molasses Corporation, Ltd.
- Torani and Co., Inc.
- Gulshan Polyols Ltd.
- Fringe Papo International
- Borger GmbH.
What are the Objectives of the Report?
- An elaborative review of the market
- Factors driving, restricting, creating opportunities for, and challenging the market
- List of key players, and the major strategies adopted by them to reach for the top position in the market
- Major industry developments, and other interesting insights into the market
- Current trends that are prevalent in the market
Rising Trend of Free-from Foods
The commonly used sugar syrups such as glucose and fructose syrups are known to contain high calories which are associated with range of health conditions. The rising awareness regarding adverse health effects of consuming high-calorie sugars is driving the demand for artificial and natural sweeteners such as sucralose and stevia. These sweeteners have found extensive application in range of food products. The rising popularity of low-calorie sweeteners is acting as a key restraint for the growth of the market.
Gluten-free sugar syrup market is expected to witness promising growth in North America owing to ongoing free-from trend in the region. Modern consumers are rapidly shifting their preferences to clean-labelled food products that meet current health trends without sacrificing taste and flavour. The manufacturers are introducing innovative products to fulfil the growing demand for gluten-free indulgent foods. For example, In January 2019, NuNaturals, a pioneer in premium natural sweeteners introduced a new line of non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, low-glycemic flavoured sugar syrup.
Europe is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth. ‘Free-from foods’ is emerging as a leading category within bakery products, dairy products and beverages. The rising awareness of adverse health effects due to the excessive consumption of gluten is driving the demand for gluten-free products in the region. The growing demand for gluten-free foods among gluten-intolerant individuals and people suffering from celiac disease is boosting the market growth in Europe.
- Glucose Syrup
- Fructose Syrup
- Maltose Syrup
- Bakery Products
- Nutrition Bar
- Dairy Products
- Other Non-food Applications
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, UAE, and Rest of MEandA)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Gluten-free Sugar Syrup Market Report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Key Questions Answered:
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Browse Complete Summary of research: