The gluten-free pasta market is witnessing robust growth owing to the rising trend of free-from foods. Pasta is a staple food of Italy. However, in recent years, its popularity has increased in other regions owing to its convenient preparation and instant cooking. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Gluten-free Pasta Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Ingredient (Rice, Corn, Chicpea, Quinoa, Multigrain, Others), By Type (Dried Pasta, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Canned Pasta), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028,”discusses the market and its prime growth trajectories in details.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact Analysis? of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share and Trends
- Includes Updated List of table and figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What are the Objectives of the Report?
- An elaborative review of the market
- Factors driving, restricting, creating opportunities for, and challenging the market
- List of key players, and the major strategies adopted by them to reach for the top position in the market
- Major industry developments, and other interesting insights into the market
- Current trends that are prevalent in the market
Rising Trend of Free-from Foods
Gluten-free pasta is manufactured by using various grains such as rice, corn, quinoa, or a mixture of these grains. Gluten is the protein that imparts even consistency to the product by forming a protein network. The challenges faced in maintaining the consistency of gluten-free products is acting as the key restraint for the growth of the gluten-free pasta market. The bland taste of gluten-free pasta also hampers the demand for the product in the market.
North America is expected to exhibit strong performance owing to the significant growth of the healthy snacking trend. The rising trend of clean label products is projected to drive the demand for gluten-free, allergen-free and, non-GMO foods. The popularity among the millennial population who prefer healthier food options in ready-to-make category is expected to fuel the demand for gluten-free pasta. The leading players are strengthening their business by expanding the production facilities and product portfolio. For instance, in May 2019, Barilla, the Italian food company expanded its pasta production facility in Iowa, U.S., including gluten-free and wholewheat pasta.
- Dried Pasta
- Chilled/Fresh Pasta
- Canned Pasta
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, UAE, and Rest of MEandA)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
List of Gluten-free Pasta Market Manufacturers include:
- Barilla Holding S.p.A.
- Oba Food Group
- The Artisan Olive Oil Co.
- Jovial Foods, Inc.
- H.J. Heinz Co. L.P.
- Quinoa Corporation
- Doves Farm Foods Ltd.
- Bionaturae LLC
- RPs Pasta Company
- Farmo S.p.a
Gluten-free Pasta Market Report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
- August 2019-The Artisan Olive Oil company launched products of its new Mediterranean artisan brand in UK, organic pasta and gluten-free pasta from the Piedmont region in the north of Italy.
- August 2017-ACalifornia-based gluten-free products company Pamela’s Products launched a line of gluten-free pasta and pasta meals.
Report Analysis and Objectives:-
- Detailed information about drivers, opportunities, and restraints of the Gluten-free Pasta Market analysis.
- To analyses the Gluten-free Pasta Market concerning growth trends, demand, and growth prospects in the entire sector.
- WorldwideGluten-free Pasta industry manufacturing companies, product sales, market share, size, landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans.
- The report evaluates the market share for each application, segment, and region estimates their growth during the forecast period.
- Details regarding the sales, revenue, growth rate, regions, trend, technology and future scope.
- To examine the global reinforced plastic sheeting market size, volume, value from the company, essential regions and countries, products and application, background information
Browse Complete Summary of research: