The global food coating agents market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Food Coating Agents Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Sugar Coatings, Chocolate Coatings, Oil-Based Coatings, Cereals Based Coatings, Others), By Application (Confectionery Products, Bakery Products, Ready-to-Eat/ Ready-to-Cook Products, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/grain-silos-market-103188
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other food coating agents market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the leading players operating in the Global Food Coating Agents Market includes;
- FCI Ltd (Thailand)
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (U.S.)
- Newly Weds Foods (U.S.)
- PGP International Inc. (U.S.)
- Döhler Group (Germany)
- Ingredion Incorporated (U.S)
- Bowman Ingredients (U.K.)
- ABS Food Ingredients
- Kerry Group (Ireland)
- Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.)
Urban areas are typically characterized by hectic lifestyles, pollution, and congestion. Cooking food at home after office becomes tiresome. As a result, the working populace in large cities is increasingly demanding and consuming processed and packaged foodstuffs, which is further fueled by the ease of ordering food online. Therefore, maintaining the quality and nutrition of food has become a top priority, a requirement that food coating agents can effectively fulfill.
The global food coating agents market size is slated to expand substantially as the pace of urbanization across the globe gathers momentum. World economy is developing at a healthy rate and the growing intensity of urbanization is representative of that fact. The Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) under the United Nations states that currently 55% of the global population lives in urban areas. By 2050, this figure is expected to shoot up to 68%, the DESA predicts. More importantly, majority of this shift will be witnessed in the developing nations of Asia and Africa.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/grain-fumigation-market-size-outlook-share-demand-manufacturers-and-2027-forecast-2020-08-26?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Food Coating Agents Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Food Coating Agents Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Food Coating Agents Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Food Coating Agents Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245