The global dehydrated vegetable market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Dehydrated Vegetables Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Vegetable Type (Potato, Cabbage, Beans, Carrot, Tomato, Onion, Mushroom, Pea, Others), By Nature (Organic , Conventional), By Technology (Spray Drying, Freeze Drying, Vacuum Drying, Drum Drying, Others), By End-user (Food Product Manufacturers, Food Service & Retail, Household) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/grain-silos-market-103188
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other dehydrated vegetable market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the companies operating in the global dehydrated vegetables market are
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Hansen Holding A/S, Kalsec Inc., Inc
- Merck KGaA, Zhengzhou Bainafo Bioengineering Co.
- Galactic S.A
- Kerry Group Plc
- Wiley Organics, Inc. (Organic Technologies)
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Dumoco Co. Ltd
- I. du Pont de Nemours
- MAYASAN Food Industries A.S.
- Naturex SA
- BTSA Biotecnologías Aplicadas
- Cayman Chemical Company
- Chihon Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Handary S.A. and Siveele B.V., among others.
According to the study, the market is anticipated to be dominated by the dehydrated beans segment on the basis of segmentation by product type. The demand for dehydrated beans is anticipated to be high in the forecast duration as well owing to the surplus amount of fibres, protein, antioxidants, vitamins, and other important minerals present in beans.
On the other side, the demand of dehydrated vegetables from food product manufacturers is anticipated to generate highest revenues in the forecast period on the basis of categorization by end users.
This is because of the higher demand for ready-to-eat and processed vegetables on a worldwide basis. The demand for these vegetable products is usually from developed nations such as Germany, Canada, the U.S., and others.
Increasing Demand for Processed Food to Boost Market
Dehydrated vegetables are utilized for producing food products namely instant noodles, soup, snacks, and others. Dehydrated vegetables are so named because of the moisture content removed from them for longer shelf life. Various techniques namely vacuum drying, freeze drying, and spray drying, among others are used for dehydrating vegetables.
The major factor boosting the global dehydrated vegetables market is the rising demand for processed and ready-to-eat food products that contains a good proportion of vegetable content in them.
However, the market may face challenges in terms of political and climatic factors. In addition, increasing practice of eating healthy and making healthy choices is also making consumers abstain from consuming processed food. This may hamper the market in the long run.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/grain-fumigation-market-size-outlook-share-demand-manufacturers-and-2027-forecast-2020-08-26?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Dehydrated Vegetable Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Dehydrated Vegetable Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Dehydrated Vegetable Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Dehydrated Vegetable Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245