The global dairy market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Dairy Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Fluid Milk, Flavoured Milk, Drinkable Yogurt, Cheese, Ice-Cream, UHT Milk, Milk Powder, Others), By Distribution Channel (Specialty Retailers, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenient Stores, Online Channels, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/grain-silos-market-103188
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other dairy market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Companies Covered in the Report:
- The Lactalis Group
- Amul Industries Private Limited
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Nestle S.A.
- Muller Group
- Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetables Private Ltd.
- Kraft Foods
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- Groupe Danone
- Arla Foods
The global diary market size is slated for steady expansion in the upcoming years owing to increasing demand for dairy and dairy products, finds Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Dairy Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Fluid Milk, Flavoured Milk, Drinkable Yogurt, Cheese, Ice-Cream, UHT Milk, Milk Powder, Others), By Distribution Channel (Specialty Retailers, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenient Stores, Online Channels, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. According to the Agricultural Outlook report jointly produced by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), dairy demand in developed countries is expected to rise to 23.1 kg per capita by 2027 from 22.2 kg per capita in 2017.
In developing countries, the report notes, the growth will be from 10.6 kg to 13.5 kg between 2017 and 2027. Moreover, the report projects that the global dairy production is likely by 22% in 2027 from current levels, with developing countries accounting for nearly 80% of this rise. These projections will drive the dairy market trends during the forecast period.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/grain-fumigation-market-size-outlook-share-demand-manufacturers-and-2027-forecast-2020-08-26?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Dairy Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Dairy Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Dairy Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Dairy Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245