The Global Aquaculture Market is expected to hold significant share in terms of revenue as it has impacted several adjuvant industries over the past decades. Strong economic growth especially in emerging countries is holding sway in the market. In addition to this, rapid lifestyle transformation and rising preference towards healthy food has emerged as a boon to market. Now-a-days consumers are more concerned about the quality and ingredients of food consumed.
List of the leading players operating in the Global Aquaculture Market includes;
- Nireus SA, Ltd.,
- Tongwei Group Co.,
- P/F Bakkafrost,
- Stoly Sea Farm SA,
- Thai Union Group PCL,
- Dainichi Corporation,
- MOWI ASA,
- Nippon Suisan Kaisha Ltd,
- Austevoll Seafood ASA,
- SalMar ASA,
- Cooke Aquaculture, Inc.,
- Norway Royal Salmon ASA,
- Tassal Group Ltd,
- Multiexport Foods SA,
- Camanchaca SA,
- Kyokuyo Co., Ltd.,
- Surapon Foods Public Company Limited, and Maruha Nichiro Corporation.
Technology is one of the biggest disruptors in the food and beverage sector and companies are continuously adopting these technologies to stay ahead of competition. Automation is hitting food retail sector. In the coming years, robots are expected to prepare food and simultaneously ensure food safety.
The food and beverage industry is undergoing numerous changes with changing consumer preferences and rising number of food and beverage start-ups. This information has been published by fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Aquaculture Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Nature (Conventional, Organic), By Form (Blanched, Natural), By End-Use (Household, Foodservice, Industrial) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”.
Key Segments Analysis:
- Crustaceans (crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimps, prawns, and others)
By Water Environment
- Fresh Water
- Marine Water
Novel technological changes are intended to take this industry to new heights. Furthermore, introduction of cost-effective equipment is expected to revolutionize processes in the Global Market. Also, innovative packaging techniques will help the market players gain a strong footprint in the coming years. Rising disposable income among people in emerging countries is another factor driving the market.
Get sample PDF:
The report on this industry offers a detailed overview on the trends prevailing in the global market. It also provides valuable insights into various factors influencing growth in the market. In addition to this, some of the restraints are discussed which may negatively impact the market’s growth.
The information has been taken from primary and secondary sources. It comprises of information gathered from several industry experts. Secondary sources such as collaterals, press releases, and valuable information from recognized institutes are used to analyze the market.
Major Table of Content for Aquaculture Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Aquaculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- North America Aquaculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Europe Aquaculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Asia Pacific Aquaculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Middle East and Africa Aquaculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Latin America Aquaculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Secondary Research is conducted to derive the following information:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
- Details in relation to the parent market/related market, value and supply chain analysis, distribution channels, trade analysis, and recent technological developments.
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- Market and technological trends and new product developments
Speak to Analyst: